Friday, March 11, 2011

24.5 Weeks

This is a little late, but here's the belly last week at 24.5 weeks! I'm still feeling well with only minimal complaints, so I'm thankful for that! Work is going well and we've had a bit more time recently to relax together which is great. :) Bob has been very helpful as always and takes good care of me so I just relax on the couch most nights after I get home--probably the reason why I've not had too much swelling yet of my feet yet!

Last weekend we went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point with Jared and had a lot of fun. We've never been there but always heard it was impressive, and it was pretty cool! We started the day at a nice breakfast place down in Provo called Magleby's and had all you can eat French toast which was delicious! Then we enjoyed the museum, then had a yummy lunch at JCW's and went to a movie, the Adjustment Bureau, which was great. On our way home we hit Ikea and picked up a few things including some pillows for our new couch, a cute hippo rattle for the baby, and some frames for his room. :) A good Saturday overall and we had a nice time relaxing on Sunday.

Not a lot else new here! Hope all is well with you and we'll post a new belly pic soon--Bob took one today, but it was a tentish shirt so it really accentuates my growing bump!

2 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

You are looking good. Excited for him to get here.

KrizteeTrain said...

Yay for Baby Sampert! Keep us posted on his/her room and your bump :)