Here's an update on my growing belly for all interested parties:
21 weeks

23 weeks--Bob felt the sweater hid the bump
23 weeks without the sweater--now you get the full glory of the growing bump :)
This weekend we went to Kid to Kid, an awesome kid's consignment store here and got some great deals! I'm sure we'll get a lot of action out of this place while we're here! There are 12 stores around the SLC valley, so pretty much wherever we're headed there's one nearby. We went to a movie at our fave theater, Jordan Commons, and had a little time before our movie started, so we headed to Kid to Kid looking for maternity capris/shorts for me.
We have really tried to resist buying our little guy too much since we know we'll be getting so much from friends and family who've had boys before, but some things are too cute to resist! I found 2 pairs of capris for me and restrained myself to just these 2 things for him, but all this was only $16! :)
We also had a 30% off coupon to Kohls, so here are our finds there. Bob also found a jacket and some shirts for him, but they had a ton of cute baby stuff which I resisted and only bought these
This blue and white animal print was my favorite!
Ooh, and my current question of the week is: What's your fave baby carrier for all you mamas? From what I've researched and heard from friends so far, the Ergo Baby looks like the winner. We're only going to get ONE, not a sling, Baby Bjorn, backpack, Moby wrap, etc. so let me know if you have strong thoughts on this!








6 comments:
Looking good. I love those 2nd hand stores. Way to go.
I love the Jordan Commons. My aunt and uncle live right by there.
You are so cute!! and we are getting so excited for you guys. It was so much fun to see you guys the last two weekends!!
That's just so frustrating -- you look really good pregnant. We're excited for you. I don't have any suggestions for a baby carrier. I didn't like them as they always hurt my back.
Definatly you need a baby bjorn we use ours often That is a must
Cute! Cute belly and cute clothes.
Baby clothes shopping is the best, and the second hand stores are a budget saver. Keep an eye on Kohl's though I have gotten pants for $1 there on more than one occasion!!! You look adorable pregnant, so excited for you guys. And my vote is the baby bjorn with the back support, LOVE IT! We use it way more and longer than our Moby and I feel like it doesn't make the kid sit with their legs as split as the Ergo.
Post a Comment