We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and we're having a BOY! We're very excited to know what we're having and that he looks great! We got a one hour tour of his whole anatomy because he's was quite wiggly and made the tech really work for it!
Our other exciting event of the week is that I felt him move for sure for the first time today! I know everyone feels it at different points, but I only had flutters that were "maybes" until today so we were pretty excited! In honor of his boyness, here is my growing bump in blue! Hope you're all having a good week!
Thinking of themes for baby... drooling over many things on Etsy, including lots of mod elephant and giraffe items... thinking a jungle type theme featuring those may be the winner!
This is the cute fabric:

This is one of the adorable onesies:
These are vinyl stickers for each month that you put on a onesie for photos--cute!











5 comments:
I love the fabric and I love see your or reading in this case of how excited you are!
Yay for babies! That fabric is very handsome. We also went with the jungle animal theme - very masculine!
We are so excited for you!!! I love the fabric and the jungle theme. How are you feeling? Hope all is well with you guys.
A new chapter begins. I have been somewhat in the loop, thanks to Facebook. We just want to say congratulations for finishing school, internships, tests, etc. Of course, congratulations on your new baby. That is so exciting.
I love that print, Cathy. :) Happy crafting (nesting)!
Post a Comment