I got these wooden letters in Feb at a place here with Jen, Bob's sister. I covered them with scrapbooking paper and added some embellishments and here they are! There's a different shape for each season and so I have a lot more to paint/cover, but here's the mitten and sun! I'm thinking I want to put white fur/fluff or something on the cuff of the mitten though. At least the sun is done so this season is up! I have 6 more to do, and there's another set they were out of that I still need to get, which includes a cute turkey.
Our friends Kate and Kirk got married yesterday and it was beautiful! We were so glad we could be there! Here they are right after being pronounced man and wife!
Getting ready to dance!
Kate and I share an unfortunate ability to fall... She had a big bike wreck resulting from a flat tire and a downhill ride home from work and got pretty scraped up on her palms and legs, but you could not see any of it during the ceremony so it all worked out. Here she is showing her wounds!
The legs weren't that bad...
Bob and I--graciously taken by Kate, because on your wedding day, you should really be photographing all your guests, right? :)
We really should have got one with Kirk too, but here's Kate and I
Here is the card I made them. I don't know if you can see, but those little metal swirls each have a K for Kate and Kirk. :)
And the inside
Have a great week!








5 comments:
I love those letters. So cute.
Your Home letters look awesome!! I also love the card you made. I'm glad that you had fun at the wedding it looked like a beautiful place.
Cute!
I love this craft - way to go!!! :)
PS - Love your music!!
Post a Comment