Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heading Home!

After a very busy month on the inpatient peds ward I'm off to Spokane for a month in the PICU! I'm excited to be home and see friends and family and hoping to learn a lot! Bob's coming out for a week starting Thursday, so we won't be apart for long which makes it fun too. Hope you're all having great summers so far and we'll see you soon!

4 comments:

Karl said...

We'll have to hook up and do something fun while you are here. We'll be up here till Tuesday.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

We're having a BBQ at the Samperts after the parade if you don't have plans yet for the 4th!

Backwoods Browns said...

YAY!! How fun to be here for that long!! We should get everyone together to visit and say Hi!! Brad would love to bike with Bob I'm sure. They'll have to talk about a when and where. It will be great!

Susan said...

Have fun in Spokane visiting with your family & friends. Wish you guys lived closer so we could see you from time to time.