Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Christmas!

Happy New Year everyone! We knew you didn't get enough in our last post so here are EVEN more pics from our super Christmas at home....

This is Christmas morning with Bob's Grandma Zellma, Ronny, Monika, Jaiden and Kai, his parents, and us.... can you see my awesome blue camo pants his mom made Bob and I? So cute... Ronny and Monika are wearing theres from last year and the boys suits were also made by Carolyn... she's a machine!


Their tree--it's actually one we transplanted as a tiny little guy when Bob and I were first dating...



From Christmas Eve at the Shoppes at The Resort--the TINIEST camping trailer ever... too small for these guys!



Can you pick my hubby out? He blends RIGHT in with these carolers....




Downtown Coeur d'Alene... it's of course snowing here





The nativity scene inside the revolving glass door at The Resort.... it took me a lot of tries to get this pic right!





Fun with the Poteets.... this is at our lunch at the Olive Garden... Georgey was embarassed to show me his muscles and wanted his dad and Bob to do it too... how cute is that?



We played The Office DVD game with the Poteets and Mans thought her tree was a little bare, so she threw the products of our game on it! We had to make paper doll chains with 5 people all with first and last names of office characters... Mans totally won, but she did have to tape her chain together.... somehow Bob knew how to make the chain the best and his 5 people were all connected!




After Christmas--all the R2's went to Chipotle! Carson and Audrie are part of our team, right?



For Mandy especially: Here's our new setup... we're thinking we need fun new lamps for the tops of each of the side cabinets and we'll ditch the standups...



Closeup of the new center cabinet


One of the side cabinets.... they're identical so you get the idea :)



And finally, we've had some fun playing Settlers of Catan lately... I got it for Bob last Christmas, and some friends here got it AND an expansion pack (so you can play with more people) for Christmas this year, so we've played twice this week! How fun. Hope you all have a great night!



3 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

What a fun time!! I have heard that Settlers is a great game but I married a non game player so maybe some year I will get a chance!! Love the set up! Hopefully we will see you sometime soon when you're back over this way!!

Brooke said...

I saw that trailer too. Didn't you think the price was ridiculous? You could buy a trailer 3 times that size for that price. I think I would be claustrophobic. We love settlers. we should have played.

Mandy said...

Well, those camp trailers are called TearDrop Trailers and they are super famous and very popular and hard to come by, so I would imagine they would be kind of spendy. George and I watched a special on them years ago and what a craze they are and how there are big camping conventions that they hold that you can only go to if you have a treardrop and... it's really pretty crazy. Anyways....lots of fun pictures! The one of Georgey and our boys and their muscles cracks me up. Bob is making an awesome face :) I love your new furniture! And I feel so special about having an "especially for Mandy" section on your blog!!!!! I think the tabletop lamps is a good idea, seems like the tall ones might cause kind of a glare with the TV, even though I think they look just fine. You guys have gotten several pieces of furniture since last we came, we will need to come visit again soon and see all the fun changes!!