So hard to believe this little guy is 1 already! It really came too fast! We've loved our first year with this precious guy and are looking forward to so much more fun this coming year! He's cuter every day and getting so much faster all the time! He's saying more and more and just the sweetest fun little boy!
Even though he's been walking for months, he liked to play it safe and cruise a ton
This lion is looking smaller all the time!
His laugh is so darn precious!
Showing off his walking skills and his adorable thighs!
So cute!
We got more pictures done for his first birthday too and they turned out so great! As usual it was hard to pick which ones to print because we loved so many! We actually ended up going two separate times, because he just wasn't feeling it the first day. The place we go is called Fotofly, and we LOVE it so much. They're deal is that you go and get your pictures taken and then just buy the cd with all the images, no sitting fees or other costs. They do a lot of kid photos, and they've done a great job when we've gone before. We went the day before his birthday and despite being so happy before we started, he would NOT smile for the poor guy! The photographer worked so hard, pulling out all the stops, but Johnny was just in a "eh" mood and wasn't feeling it. We definitely got a few cute shots, but not at all what we expected. When we went for his newborn and 6 month shots they got SO many great ones that we knew we could do better, so we took the cancellation spot that had just opened up and came back the day after his birthday and had great success! Here are the pics--I know there are a TON here, so sorry if you've seen enough of our handsome boy, but I just think he's so dang adorable in all of these! He was so good both days too--30-40 minutes is forever to him, but he was so agreeable and tolerant of all of this!
I loved this bright chair and the wood 3-D wall behind and Johnny was loving it!
This is definitely one of my faces
This is fun because this is just what we were doing while he changed the light and got ready for the next shot--for months this has been a huge activity at our house, as you fellow parents know! We aren't bored of watching his progress yet and he loves to walk back and forth between us!
Can you tell he's done here? He can't believe we're STILL taking pictures :)
Just chillin' on this bench :)
Ok, sorry if that was Johnny overload! I will catch up on more pics eventually, but am glad I finally got these up. Life is busy as always, but we're doing well and hope you all are too! Summer's here and we're having all sorts of summer fun I need to post about! I still need to post our Disneyland and Zion trips too, so I'm sure you're all anxiously awaiting all of this! :) Thanks for those of you that have been better bloggers than I! I really love keeping up on the news with all of your families that way so keep up the good work!































2 comments:
Wow. I can't believe he is one already. He is so cute.
He is so cute!! and so Big We love spending time with you!!
Post a Comment