We had a great weekend and kept busy as always! I had a basketball game Saturday morning and after I got cleaned up we decided to go check out the tulip festival! Turns out we found a bonus tulip festival on the way! The one we were headed for was in Woodburn, OR, and in Woodland, WA we stopped to get gas and saw signs for another tulip festival! It was not huge, and it was overcast and rained a little on us, but the fields were pretty!
Then we got to Woodburn and saw the REALLY impressive fields! Luckily for us the weather really improved on our way down too! It was rainy off and on but it was sunny and beautiful once we got there!
Tulips as far as you could see!
Bob and Lilo enjoying the fields
Long arms always come in handy!
Bob and Lilo enjoying the tulips
Lilo and I in the field
The orchard edge was really pretty too!
So many tulips!
Lilo always takes time to smell the flowers
Another long arm shot--Lilo's hiding in there!
Pretty impressive!
These were just my size!
Bob's a heck of a tractor driver!
We really had so much fun! We always love Portland, and we stopped at Chipotle on the way and had a great lunch, then had so much fun at the tulip festival! The flowers were really impressive and the weather definitely helped! Then we headed to the Woodburn Factory Stores, one of the best outlets ever! Then we got some dinner and headed home. It was a lot of driving but it went fast and it's always such a pretty drive--it was a nice relaxing way to spend our Saturday and we especially appreciated it knowing that it might have been our last trip there before we move. :)








6 comments:
Looks so pretty. I love tulips.
Did you get any good stuff at the outlets? I love those stores. Those pictures were all so gorgeous!! Yay for spring!! And yay that we get to see you guys soon - can't wait!!
It's about time you blog again. More often you guys! That place looks amazing. I wish I could get some pretty shots in front of the tulips. SO SO SO Pretty!
I have never seen a tulip festival before! How pretty! I bet it was a sight to see in person.
It looks so beautiful. What a fun thing to do. I hope you guys are doing well.
Mans, you would be shocked--we actually resisted and bought nothing at the outlets, if you can believe it, other than some treats for Lilo since we didn't bring any food with us for her! (Good thing we have her to practice with before we have kids, right?) We can't wait to see you guys either! We're so excited--1 week to go!
Post a Comment