So things have been BUSY lately, as usual, but maybe a little worst than the status quo for us. I'm on the ward which means I leave the house at 5:30 and get home anywhere from 6:30-8pm Sunday through Friday with only Saturdays off. The good news is, we've had a ton of interesting patients this month and I've learned a lot, but the bad news is, we've been really busy and I don't have time for much else! We switch rotations on Thursday so I only have a few more days of this and then I get a better schedule for the next 4 weeks!
Here's a few recent pics

Lilo's new Christmas coat--she loves it! You can tell she's ready for our Christmas photo, right? :)

Carolyn and I had a great time in my messy scrap room at Thanksgiving! We were so glad they came to visit us for Turkey Day even though I had to work late! At least we got to do a bit of card making and scrapbooking on my day off!

Bob got me another shelf for my scrap room for my birthday! It helps it stay a bit tidier... That room definitely tends to get pretty messy!

Bob's Christmas party for work was so much fun! We played Family Feud on this very impressive stage they made and we won bigtime! They even had a really cheesey host guy who was very entertaining.

The food was great too, even my vegetarian option! I was prepared for some crazy concoction but it was just pasta with pesto and veggies. They had a really delicious chocolate torte for dessert too!
So I hope you're all doing well! We just put up the tree and Christmas decorations so I'll put pictures of those up soon too!
5 comments:
That's a sweet craft organizer. I always could use more shelves, probably in every room, haha. It's no fun being crazy busy. How nice that you will get to slow down a bit here soon. Can't wait for the decorating pictures!
I am jealous of your craft room. Right now all my crafty stuff is in boxes because we are trying to finishing our basement. We are having my brother and my Dad work on it so the process is slow. I think that is really fun you and Mom Sampert have a hobby to do together. Thanks for the update. Happy Holidays!
Looks like you guys are having way too much fun. I wished I worked where Bob does. For our Christmas party we are meeting at some resturant and we have to pay for our own food.
HA!! How are you two! I had no idea you had a blog. It's nice because it's makes it easier to keep up with everyone's lives!! Glad all is well, hope to see you next time you're in town!!
Tis the season the be crazy busy too! We are too! Jeremy takes his second set of written boards in a week. We just found out Jeremy's first duty station. We are going to be in the San Diego area at Camp Pendleton.
Post a Comment