Thursday, August 14, 2008

More of our visit home

Bob and I at the last hole at the Bluegrass course

I always throw too high...

Bob is a disc golf pro!

Today the fun continued with some disc golf this morning with Bob's mom, then more quality time hanging out with the Poteets and playing some Wii Fit with them--Georgey has really impressive balance for a 5 year old! We did a little shopping and then went to Silverwood late this afternoon and enjoyed the waterpark for a bit, taking turns with the guys watching the boys while we did the water rides, then vice versa, and then we rode some roller coasters including the new Aftershock which was pretty great!

We also had a fun day of shopping with the Poteets at the Valley mall yesterday and I found a ton of new long tees from Down East Basics which now has a store there which is great! We had a yummy dinner afterwards at Mongolian BBQ and then watched some Olympics and relaxed.

Tomorrow we're going to float the river and then head home.... it went too fast as always, but we're glad we could be home for a little bit! Hope you all had a great day!


~Cathy


Here's Bob jumping off the Pearson's dock the other day.... Tom convinced him to do it by taunting him that "Even Colleen did it!" Not to be outdone, Bob promptly hopped on the bike.... I asked him to do it again after my first video was marred by Tom blocking the impact view, and he ended up doing it 3 times and having great fun. :)







1 comment:

T J V said...

Haha, no wonder Bob and Jared get along. Ooh, let's find some disc golf here. Sweet, next time you go home I am going to send you with a Down East order!