Sunday, September 9, 2012

Playing Around

Johnny likes to play in odd places sometimes...


It is a cool toy though, I can see why he lugs it around!  There are tracks all over it with different vehicles and you drive them to where they belong (the ambulance goes to the hospital, etc) and he thinks it's pretty great


 He's pretty strong ;)


 This is his favorite play place--the living room :)  This puppy is fun to stand next to and rock mostly




Sometimes he rides it--with a little help from Daddy 


 Then he gets into it!


Daddy's shoulders are also pretty fun, especially when you get to watch a parade up there!


Like all 1 year-olds, Johnny knows all food is fun to play with!


He loves bubbles too

I had the YW over to swim in the pool and have ice cream and Johnny loved the cone!


SO CUTE!


I often have my left eye shut a little more than my right when I smile for pictures I've noticed... ignore that and enjoy my adorable baby :)


Ok, enjoy the Johnny grandparents and other blog readers!  Hope you all have a good week!

No comments: