He's chattier all the time, and I think we're going to count "Dada" as his first word--he says Dada all the time in strings of babbles but doesn't consistently say it for Bob yet. He says lots of other things that sound like words, but nothing consistent that identifies anything specific yet, but he has LOTS to say!
He loves so many things, but he has 2 different pianos and loves them both!

He loves his poppers still!

This triangle remains one of his favorites still!

This is his most favorite book by far--it's pretty awesome and has flaps to lift on every page and there's one that makes noise on each page and his eyes light up every time!

Yes, this page is pink, but he loves it :)

He loves cruising and he loves these keys!

He is a giant compared to this little lion now!

Still loves grabbing his toes

So cute!

Patting that little lion on his head :)

cruisin' the couch

He still loves to eat but had his first stomach bug this last week and we finally saw NOT hungry Johnny! He got over it quickly, then Bob got it, then I got it, but now we're all well, thankfully! We're all hoping we can stay well for a long time before another bug hits!
Baths are still his all-time favorite activity, and if I'm holding his hands and letting him lead me around the house on a walk he'll always end up at the tub and just smile at me and look back and forth at it trying to persuade me to fire it up!
He definitely reacts more than ever when I get home now and it's so sweet! He hears me come in and whips his head around and smiles and just wants me to hold him ASAP and it's the greatest thing ever! It makes it much harder to leave him to go to work all day but I'm grateful he has Bob to take great care of him and for how happy he is when I get home and for the time we do get together.
We're looking forward to the next 10 months with Johnny but just loving every day and trying to absorb as much from each moment as we can because time continues to pass so quickly and he's already almost 1! It's neat to see the little person he's becoming with more personality showing through each day, but mostly we're so lucky that he's such a good-natured happy little guy. :) We sure love him and are grateful we get to be his parents!












1 comment:
He is so cute!! and I can not believe that he is 10 months already. I hope that you guys are all feeling better being sick is the worst.
Post a Comment